Orange Blossom Records is very proud to announce the new album, Things I Do For Dreams, by Trinity River Band is available today for purchase at trinityriverband.com. Music fans can also place their orders at iTunes, Amazon, and other fine retail sites for delivery on July 22, 2016.
Things We Do For Dreams is also now available to radio stations at AirPlayDirect.com and is currently #1 on their Top 50 Bluegrass Albums Chart. The lightning fast first single release, “Come Back Train” written by Jerry Salley and Cassidy Lynn Alexander, made its debut today at #8 on the Bluegrass Today Top 20 Song Chart.
“We are so thankful for all the many songwriters that we have been blessed to get to know over these last few years of making music, and because of that, we had no shortage of amazing songs sent to us,” said Joshua Harris. There are spectacular such as: “Time’s A Crooked Thing” by Irene Kelley and Becky Buller, “Between Me and Jolene” written by Kim Fox and Brandon Rickman (Lonesome River Band), “The Things We Do For Dreams” written by Brink Brinkman and Tresa Jordan, and three impressive originals from band member and two-time IBMA Momentum Vocalist Award Nominee, Sarah Harris.
Tracks and songwriters include:
- Between Me and Jolene – 3:27 – Kim Fox and Brandon Rickman
- Time’s a Crooked Thing – 3:17 – Irene Kelley and Becky Buller
- The Promised Land – 3:51 – Fred Lehner and Andy Spooner
- Lover’s Leap – 4:58 – Sarah Harris
- The Mirror – 3:53 – Joie Scott and Bob Stewart
- Ten Miles to Deep Gap – 3:14 – Jack Lawrence
- The Things We Do for Dreams – 3:41 – Brink Brinkman and Tresa Jordan
- Silver and Gold – 4:25 – Carl Perkins, Greg Perkins and Stan Perkins
- Right Where She Left Him – 3:44 – Kim Fox and Craig Market
- My Own Worst Enemy – 3:46 – Sarah Harris
- Secrets – 4:47 – Sarah Harris
- Come Back Train – 3:16 – Jerry Salley and Cassidy Lynn Alexander
The album includes the talents of band members: Sarah Harris – Lead & Harmony Vocal, Mandolin; Joshua Harris – Lead & Harmony Vocals, Banjo, Dobro; Brianna Harris – Lead & Harmony Vocals, Fiddle; and parents Lisa Harris – Harmony Vocals, Bass and Mike Harris – Lead & Harmony Vocals, Guitar. Things We Do For Dreams was recorded at the band’s Orange Blossom studio in Callahan, Fla.
Trinity River Band made an impressive showing on the second round ballots that will help determine the final International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA) Award Nominations. The band’s fellow voting members placed them as candidates for nomination in these categories: Vocal Group of the Year; Emerging Artist of the Year; Song of the Year – “How Blue”; Album of the Year – Heartstrings; Female Vocalist of the Year – Sarah Harris; Recorded Event of the Year for “Fences” with special guest Marty Raybon written by Brink Brinkman and Dale Pyatt; and Gospel Recorded Event of the Year – “Give God the Power” written by Brink Brinkman.