Kentucky Music Hall of Famer, Larry Cordle is proud to announce his new album, Where The Trees Know My Name, is now available for streaming and digital purchase.
The album includes three chart-topping singles: “Breakin’ on the Jimmy Ridge” written by Larry Cordle and Larry Shell, “Sailor’s Regret” written by Johnny Williams, and “Cherokee Fiddle” written by Michael Martin Murphey. All three tracks hit #1 on Bluegrass Today’s Weekly Top 20 Song Chart. “Cherokee Fiddle” and “Sailor’s Regret” were named in Bluegrass Today’s Top Songs of 2020.
Cordle brought together an impressive group of musicians for the album including: Larry Cordle, lead vocals and guitar; Mike Anglin, Bass; Mike Bub, Bass; Casey Campbell, Mandolin; Chris Davis, Mandolin; Jenee Fleenor, Fiddle; Trey Hensley, Guitar; Cody Kilby, Guitar; Kim Gardner, Dobro; Aubrey Haynie, Fiddle; Clay Hess, Guitar; Rob Ickes, Dobro; Jody King, Banjo; and Scott Vestal, Banjo.
Cordle’s original songs have been recorded by some of biggest names in country and bluegrass music including George Strait, Garth Brooks, Loretta Lynn, Ricky Skaggs, Trisha Yearwood, Mountain Heart, Bradley Walker, and many more. For his new album, he contributed 7 of the 11 tracks and brought in some of today’s best songwriters to complete this highly anticipated album.
Tracks / Songwriter(s):
- Sailor’s Regret (Songwriter: Johnny Williams)
- Cherokee Fiddle (Songwriter: Michael Martin Murphey)
- Where The Trees Know My Name (Songwriters: Leslie Satcher, Larry Cordle)
- Pick Me Up On Your Way Down (Songwriter: Harlan Howard)
- Love Will Make You Crazy Sometimes (Songwriters: Larry Cordle, Larry Shell, Amber Digby)
- The Cowboy and The Last Red Man (Songwriters: Jim Rushing, Leslie Satcher)
- Breakin’ On the Jimmy Ridge (Songwriters: Larry Cordle, Larry Shell)
- Natural State (Songwriters: Larry Shell, Larry Cordle, Trey Hensley)
- The Farmer (Songwriters: Larry Cordle, Galen Griffin, Buddy Owens)
- You’ve Walked On My Heart For The Very Last Time (Songwriter Glen Sutton)
- What About You (Songwriter Johnny Williams)
- The Devil and Shade Wallen (Songwriters Larry Cordle and Larry Shell)
- Sleepy Time (Songwriter Larry Cordle)
Where The Trees Know My Name holds all of the top spots on AirPlayDirect’s Most Downloaded Bluegrass Songs by radio programmers this week.
For more information Larry Cordle, please visit LarryCordle.com.