Nashville, Tenn. – Today marks the release of East Kentucky Bluegrass group The Goodwin Brothers’ brand new project If You Hadn’t Noticed. The collection includes 10 total recordings and is out now via Pinecastle Records. It showcases core-members Jonathan Goodwin, William Goodwin, and Chase Bush throughout. The entire album is available for download and/or streaming HERE.
The first taste of new music from The Goodwin Brothers came in the form of the lead single, “Everyday Thing.” Following its release, the song has gone on to become a staple at radio. To date, it has peaked at No. 2 on the Bluegrass Today Grassicana chart while continuing to be a DJ-favorite. IndiePulse Music went on to say, “The vocal is rich with free-spirited energy but not removed from the warmth of the instruments.” Medium complemented the single by saying, “it’s clear that they were focusing on the togetherness these melodies inspire.”
What else can fans expect to hear on If You Hadn’t Noticed? From start to finish, they showcase their breathtaking three-part harmonies. With upbeat Bluegrass anthems like “Down To The Mill,” penned by Tim Stafford and Thomm Jutz on full display, there’s something for every music enthusiast. The original tune “Don’t Need Cuttin’” is perhaps the best example of the band’s versatility by showcasing a more progressive approach. The project also includes some touching ballads like the must-hear “Fall Of The Year.” The track also serves as the inspiration behind the album’s title, pulling a line from the well-crafted lyrics.
The Goodwin Brothers have plenty more surprises in-store throughout 2023. These include several upcoming tour dates, where fans can hear them perform new music for the first time. To learn more about the group, find upcoming tour dates, check the latest news stories, and more, visit their official website thegoodwinbrothers.com.
If You Hadn’t Noticed Track Listing:
- Midnight Train (written by Tim DuBois and Vince Gill)
- Down To The Mill (written by Tim Stafford and Thomm Jutz)
- Fall Of The Year (written by Tom Paden and Lenny Wallace)
- Don’t Need Cuttin’ (written by Sarah Beth Terry, Brett Hardin, Faith Davidson)
- Bottom Of The Holler (written by Sarah Beth Terry)
- Everyday Thing (written by Dwight Liles and Tom Paden)
- Monday Morning (written by Steve Graham and Ed Drake)
- Barefoot Girl (written by Louisa Branscomb and Becky Buller)
- Shady Grove (traditional)
- Send It On Down (written by Christopher Knight and Frank Leon)